I am not channeling, Nicole Kidman, but here are some things he has said which I could support:
- The F35 Joint Strike Fighter is overpriced and doesn't work
- The federal government should negotiate a good deal with pharma for Medicare and Medicade
- The current 17 spy agencies the US has are an overlapping set of bureaucracies
- Everyone ought to have health insurance
- Social Security and Medicare should be protected
Do I believe he will follow through on this? No.
I doubt he has the ability or concentration to do anything like this.
And the thought of him pushing this through the Republicans in the Congress is laughable.
The only thing more laughable would be seeing how the soft left tries to deal with it.
But what if....